Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cheers......here's to me!

Hello, my name is Natalie Pearl Davis. I was born and raised in Montgomery County, Maryland. I am happily married to my hunny, Scott and lovely daughter Ashley, since September 10, 2005. Right after we got hitched, we moved to North Carolina. We have a great house with lots of land and plenty of room to run our business. We recently had a baby boy on November 2007. His name is Tommy. I have this wonderful family! Oh, did I mention my dog.....? Her name is Bella. She is a sweet girl.



I spend most of my time taking care of my family. I do my part with Picture Pretty, Etc. (our business) which includes: some painting but mostly shipping and all the paperwork that goes with the job. I am kind of struggling with a schedule lately.....but things get easier every day. I like to cook. I've been told I'm good at it. I have been trying to bake more, but it's not working out so well. I like having parties and people around me. I miss Maryland because of that. I don't have my friends and family here and that is pretty rough. I MISS MY MOMMY!!! It's OK though, I am really busy with Tommy right now...don't have time to think about it. Our friends come and visit us at least once a year. That is always fun. We have big bon fires and lots of good times. Scott's brothers and sister live in Charleston, which is about 3 hours away from us. They visit a bunch. That's always a party!

Life is good!

No comments: