Sunday, February 10, 2008

Meet Nacho...


This here is Scott. He was born in Wisconsin but grew up in Montgomery County, Maryland. We actually knew each other from our high school, many, many years ago....we met again @ our friends wedding, he caught the garter and I caught the bouquet, how romantic! He is the best husband anyone could ask for. I get everything I ask for from him. He is so sweet and takes all my crap! He is pretty much amazing!! He can do anything.. He is a carpenter, but it does not end there. He is a loving father and a sweetheart of a man. He is a really hard worker with magic hands. He built a huge barn in our back yard. Really cool....the upstairs is going to be the guest house. We live 10 minutes from the beach so we expect to always have a lot of company. He loves to play golf and is really good too! He was a soccer champ when he was younger. He's got a great heart and I am happy he's mine!!!

No comments: